DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIPS
YOUR OPPORTUNITY to be part of bringing top-quality music to OUR COMMUNITY
For more than 25 years, Naples Community Orchestra has brought exceptional performances at an affordable cost to Southwest Florida. Our goal includes not only top quality musical productions that enrich the lives of our local audiences, but unique opportunities for students to attend and participate in classical and popular musical productions at no cost to them.
Our dedicated musicians, including Artistic Director Max Rabinovitsj, volunteer many hours of their time and talent for practice, rehearsals, and performances. Our audiences tell us that we bring outstanding music into their lives, and over the years they have graciously helped make this possible. All classical orchestras face the challenges of increasing costs for music production, appropriate venues and providing educational opportunities at a time when traditional institutions can offer less and less to audiences both young and old.
Please help by donating to or sponsoring our 2021 Season. Your contribution will allow NCO to continue to bring the very best in community orchestra performance to the Naples area. We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization. To inquire about matching donation programs, memorial bequests or stock donations, please contact our Treasurer at email@example.com.
Please chose how you would like to contribute to Naples Community Orchestra.
1. make a Donation
Ticket sales provide only 35% to 40% of income. Your gift can make a great difference not just by helping to provide these opportunities now, but helping cultivate the joy and love of music for coming generations. Donations made through this form are used to help fund the organization wherever needed most. If you wish to designate your donation to a specific need (sponsor a concert or fund a chair, provide a student scholarship, etc.) Please use the SPONSORSHIP form.
All supporters are catogorized for their contributions at the following levels.
- Champions (above $25,000)
- Partners ($10,000 to $24,999)
- Sustainers ($5,000 to $9,999)
- Benefactors ($2,500 to $4,999)
- Patrons ($1,000 to $2,499)
- Donors ($500 to $999)
- Supporters ($100 to $499)
- Friends (Under $100)
2. become a sponsor
Sponsorships allow you to designate your gift for a specific purpose and are available in the following areas.
- Principal Chairs, Concertmaster and Principal Violin II, Cello, Double Bass, Bassoon, Oboe, Horn and Tympani at $1,000 to $4,000 for a partial or entire season respectively.
- Advertising and Concert Playbills – $1,500 to $2,500 respectively per concert weekend.
- Concert Sponsorship – both weekend performances are $10,000; one performance is $5,000.
- Sponsors for soloists who perform with the orchestra are $2,000 per concert weekend, $8,000 for all four of the season’s concerts.
- Visiting soloists need a place to stay, meals and transportation for maximum of three nights, Friday (dress rehearsal) through Sunday’s performance. Providing your home to a musician or funding his or her stay at a Naples hotel is valued at $1,000 per concert weekend.
- The Ralph Stewart Student Scholarship $1,000 per student.
- Gifts of $30,000 or more will be named for the donor in perpetuity.