Tickets are now available for the 2022 Season
NCO tickets in 2022 are the same affordable price as prior seasons. Single tickets are $30.00 per ticket. The four-concert series is $100.00, a savings of $20.00 over the price of a single ticket price.
As of Saturday, April 9, 2022 we will no longer require patrons to wear masks to our attend performances.Be assured our musicians, staff, board, volunteers, and guest artists are taking additional precautions. If you are feeling sick, or if you or anyone in your household have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID in the past 72 hours, please do not attend our performances.
All concerts will be available via live-stream. To purchase a live-stream ticket, select the number of live-stream tickets you want from the pull-down menu to the right of “Livestream”. Your e-ticket will provide instructions for how to access our concert via live-streaming.
Two Ways to Purchase Tickets:
- Purchase the concert(s) of your choice
- Purchase the 4 concert series subscription and SAVE
- Individual concert tickets are $30/ticket
- Subscription tickets are $100 per subscription, a savings of $20.00 over the cost of an individual concert
- Tickets purchased online will be delivered right to your inbox. Simply print them out or have them available on your smartphone to scan at the door.
- Click on any of the links below to purchase your tickets today!
- Students tickets are always FREE with student ID
- Tickets for teachers and parishioners of Moorings Presbyterian Church are offered at half-price. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
- Questions? Contact email@example.com
Max Rabinovitsj and Isabelle Durrenberger
Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 3:00 PM
Radu Paponiu and Alexandra Carlson
DeBussy, Chopin and Mozart
Saturday, March 5, 2022 - 3:00 PM
Kyle Szabo and Ryan Little
R. Strauss, Sibelius and Gounod
Saturday, April 9, 2022 – 3:00 PM
Jodie DeSalvo and Jonathan Zeng
American Favorites: Gershwin, Porter, Anderson and John Williams
Friday, April 29, 2022, 7 PM and
Saturday, April 30, 2022, 3:00 PM (This performance is included in the four-concert series.)